Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hamlet's Blog: To Be or Not To Be (Post #1)







Hi. Hamlet here.

Life is suckish. Today was my mother's wedding with MY UNCLE!!!! (Don't they understand how gross that is? And I can't believe that the priest actually allowed them to marry, they must have bribed him or something.) Anyway, I think my dad is probably turning in his grave.

My dad. *sobsob* My dad is dead. It's already been a month since his death but -but *sniff* I STILL can't get over it...
Who will tuck me into bed and read me stories before I go to sleep now ? Certainly NOT Uncle Claud. When I asked him once, he told that I was a big baby because I needed a someone to tuck me in and read to me. And he took away my nightlight and laughed when I told him that the monsters under my bed would eat me. Said that it was good riddance.

I HATE HIM!!!!!

*pout*

Anyway, I didn't go for their wedding. I spent the whole time angsting in the bathroom and contemplating suicide.

Only when the wedding was almost over I came out and watched him give some stupid speech about how he missed my dad (yeah, right) and how he was so happy about marrying my mom (I'm sure you are you horny ass) and how he had plans to deal with the problem of Fortinbras (yeah, like he has any kind of knowledge of politics; it's potty Polonius who is doing all the work).
And then Laertes sucked up to him and asked him if he could return to Paris. He said it was to study but I know that he actually has a girlfriend there. Three girlfriends actually. Ophelia told me.

And then he talked to me and told me to stay even though I had plans to continue my studies. I pretended not to hear him but then my mom asked me to stay to and I decided to obey her because she is my mom and I didn't want to leave her alone with this bastard.

So I said I would stay. Now I'm doomed.

Anyway, they went off to get drunk amd stuff so I stayed behind in the hall as everyone left.

And then I think I started ranting or something. I can't remember. I now it was something about incest (or was it insects?) and satyrs and gardening and weeds or something. And women. And stuff. I'm sure. I think the blood loss made me lightheaded (I cut my wrists again in the bathroom).

Then Horatio came in and said he saw my father. Actually it was a ghost that looked like my father. I don't think he is lying because he looked scared and he's a very rational and sensible person. Not like those stupid supersticious guards. I am going to the guardpost with him tonight to see it for myself. After all I had a bad feeling about my dad's death and this ghost might give me some answers.

Wish me luck, people of Denmark.

Your Royal Emo-ness,
Prince Hamlet the Second

P. S. At the top of this post are pictures that I took of myself in the bathroom while I was emo-ing. Handsome, right?

No comments: