Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Special Special Update

Haha.

Look's I'm spamming at the class blog again. :P

Okay, so it's Tuesday morning and all of you are in LAW class (expect for WenShen who is at Melbourne...) so I decided to update our blog that has been dead for a while now.

1st things 1st


"Happy Belated Birthday, Terri"

xD Sorry I didn't post this up earlier.
& I know our 'surprise' birthday cake didn't turn up as a real surprise cause it was VERY VERY obvious. xD but I hoped you enjoyed it and it was out class' first fruit cake. *beams*

2ndly,
I don't know if its me or what but people, study hard for our upcoming trials. If you need any help or anything, you should always ask the lecturer's about your queries. Assistance wil be given as it is always available.

3rd,
Can someone but me please update this blog? LOL. and BTWBTW, JiaVen will be visiting us sometime this week (most likely tmrw or Friday) so let's all have lunch together aight? =D



Love
Angela

No comments: