Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Examination Results

Hey guys,

I think almost all of us would have known by now that results are out on the student portals. Go check it out if you haven't yet. Stop cursing your own classmates to get results that are more horrible than yours. It's not nice.

Okay. Those who have already seen your results. You are either completely happy about it. OR (like me) still recovering from a massive shock. Yeahh....

Anyways. I'd just like to know how's the holiday been? Any good? Did anyone actually study...? Okay. Awkward question. But dear classmates, one thing I'd like to highlight here is that

there is a possibility that...
we're gonna be combining with PL1 after the holidays.
Although I have yet to confirm this piece of information, it seems pretty likely to happen.

Dearest Marcus,
Take care and good luck in your future undertakings k? =) Once a PL2, always a PL2.

Btw, does anyone mind to send me their results? As in, like the overal thingy. =). Please and thank you.



Love;
Angela Lim

No comments: