Sunday, June 14, 2009

BBQ!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!
HOPE YOU GUYS ALREADY HAD A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

Anyway,

Guys!

Sorry this is so late. Been very, very busy (cleaning up my room, etc, etc) this weekend.

So, about the Barbeque:

Day: Friday
Date: 19th June
Time: Around 7.30 pm
Venue: My house.

The map will be included in a separate post. I'm trying to find one on the internet (because so far... all the maps that I have drawn suck).

Note: Food will be prepared (chicken+lamb, potato salad, etc. Can?) Drinks also provided. Other stuff, snacks and all that you can bring yourself (don't bring so much, I'll probably be baking a cake too). Cost will be calculated on that day. Probably around +/-RM 10.

NOTE: NO alcoholic drinks allowed. Anyone bringing booze will not be allowed entrance. You're gonna have to walk back (or pour the booze down the drain. Your choice.). Tough luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll probably bring some sparkling juice for us to celebrate. =). And if you need any help, I can help! =)

BTW, The map is not bad. I hope I can find ur place, seems pretty clear frm the map itself. I think Jinno & Stef is following me. =).

I'll see you on that day. Toodles ~

Marcus said...

wow.. i tink i can go tat place.. i noe where is it le.. nice n clear briefing.. haha..

Unknown said...

ahhhh potato salad. yums. XD imma sucker for potatoes. XDD need help let us know yeah! XD