Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hello (:








KLPAC - 25th April


I wanted to upload the sociology video here that we did which features Irene and Anne. =P

BUT

Blogger has a limit of 100mb.
Youtube has a limit of 10 minutes.

The video is 174mb, 14 minutes.

FAIL LOR!


Damn jobless tonight LOR! Moral is out the window. Literature analysis' due next Monday, so as Thinking Skills. The past 3 weeks were crazy. My bedtime was taken away and I only slept 3 hours before I had to wake up. For a pig like me, HOW IS THAT ENOUGH YOU TELL ME!! So fail LOR! Every morning go to college - feel like dying. While driving, my eyes get tired and very heavy, and I tend to shut both my eyes for that 1 second. Last week, I almost had a surprise when I opened my eyes. (almost ran into a matrix) Awesome right?

Okay. I shall stop talking about myself. Haha!

Long weekend coming up! Wish each and everyone you the best weekend - take care of yourselves. LITERATURE STUDENTS -- JANE EYRE IS OVER LA WEIH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, tonight I feel very 'mou liu'. XD HEEE!!!!!

YOUTUBE TIME!!! BIG BANG TIME!!! w00t!



<3

No comments: