Thursday, March 26, 2009

260309

There is Lit test for Twelfth Night tomorrow. *yawns* Are the Lit students prepared for it? I'm not. I shall go read up after this post. All the best to all of you. Do your best kay! (:

Also, all the best to Economics' students who will be sitting for the test next week! It is so crappy thinking about all these tests. T_T I'm dying for the holidays!

I can't can't can't can't wait for the Genting trip! *gets Irene and jumps around with her*
*chants* "The week after next, the week after next..."


Line of the day: "When I need a whore......."

Special edition: "When I need a horse"
(to listen the original song,pls click on the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2yWkdOEH90&feature=related)

They shouldn't have continued singing after Moral class. The rain got so heavy, the power went out at home.


<3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still amazed that he have such a high-pitch tone...

Unknown said...

omg my post got violated!!! LOL! must be onion

Irene said...

fried onion siao edi la....

ask him to change his caller ringtone la.. hahaha..... XD